Thursday 26 March 2015

This Weeks Nails...




I'm someone who is always wearing nail varnish, it's extremely rare that I don't wear any at all and this week I'm wearing Revlons "Colorstay Gel Envy" in the shade 460 "Hold 'Em"

First thing... the colour, I adore this colour so much. I featured this nail varnish in my mini Boots haul which you can find here and I wrote about how much I love this colour and how I'm now matching my bags aswell as most things in my bedroom haha. I have had so many compliments about this colour and this nail varnish is a great quality, gorgeous colour...perfect.

I don't know if this is me being too fussy because its hard to get a nail varnish that doesn't do this but it chips. Its perfect for when I'm at uni or at home doing everyday things but when I'm working on the weekends in my part time retail job I have to handle coat hangers, remove security tags aswell as removing old sale price stickers and the nail varnish doesn't survive this so I have to apply the nail varnish again. So, if I'm being fussy an improvement would to make it more longer lasting for us girls that need a nail varnish to last through a shift in retail.
 
 

If you were to ask me "would you buy this nail varnish again?" yes I would. Simply because of the gorgeous colour and how great the colour quality is, it's lovely.

Do you have this nail varnish? What do you think?

Also if anyone has any long lasting nail varnishes to recommend me, please let me know in the comments, I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nail colour and I love your rings

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :) thankyou! I have written a post about them and that will be up on Tuesday!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete