Tuesday 9 June 2015

Crossed Off The Wishlist...

 
 

A couple of weeks ago, I posted my wishlist and since then I have treat myself to a couple of things from it...
 
First up is my Speckle Grey Beanie from Novem & Knight, I'm not going to go into detail about this because I have a blog post dedicated to it for later in the week but this is a gorgeous, great quality beanie that I can't wait to wear.

My other purchase is from Boohoo which I mentioned in my last post about being one of my favourite online shops and this purchase is a great example of why. I have been wanting a white long sleeveless duster coat for a while and I found exactly what I was looking for straight away. I love that it makes any look look so classy and sophisticated,its lovely. I also love how it can easily be dressed up or down for both evening and daytime looks and above is me wearing it for todays OOTD!

What do you think of my purchases? What's on your wishlist?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment