Wednesday 10 June 2015

Novem&Knight...

If you didn't know already, Sammi (thebeautycrush) is my all time favourite blogger and youtuber. I love reading all her posts and I love watching all her videos but I particularly love watching her styling videos just as much as I love her vlogs and the appearances her boyfriend, Jason makes. Overall, they are such a cool, stylish couple and I love watching them so much which is why it was obvious that when they both released their clothing line Novem &Knight I was going to get myself something.




Everything from Novem&Knight I love, you can tell so much hard work has gone into creating such a cool, modern and unique brand and the quality is just amazing. I treat myself to the Speckle Grey Beanie and being a hat person, I own lots of beanies but this is my far my favourite, it's so stylish, I love the colour because it will go with any colour outfit and the quality is amazing, you can 100% tell it's a high quality product and it's worth every penny.

Aswell as being my favoruite youtuber/vlogger Sammi is also my fashion inspiration, her style is impeccable and I talked more about her style and why I loved it in "fashion inspiration post" and to be able to buy clothes she has helped design in her own unique style is so cool and I'm so proud of her and Jason.

Next on the list is the Bardot dress, this is what I was going to get first when the line was released but unfortunately I was at university when the website launched so by time I got home it had sold out,so when its back in stock, I definitely getting it, the Hayden is also calling my name haha.

Well done Sammi and Jason for creating such a unique brand that I recommend to anybody.
Do you own anything from Novem&Knight?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Their clothing range looks so lovely! So simple yet classic :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, yes exactly, so they are so easy to style which is perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete