Friday 5 June 2015

Plant Decor...

 

If you didn't know already, I really love interior design and I can't wait for when I'm older where I can design my own house. But for now, because I don't have my own house,my bedroom is the only place where I have full control over the design and recently I have been really loving faux house plants.

I only have three in total which came as a set but these mini houseplants are so lovely and make a cute addition to my room to make it look more edgy. I got these three from Sainsbury's I love the different type of plant each one is and although they would look nice separate and dotted around the room, I keep these together on my book shelf to make it look more interesting.I believe they can make any room have a homely and unique vibe and Ikea also have a lovely range of different sizes and colours that I have my eye on.


How have you designed your room/house to create a certain vibe?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow I wouldn't have guessed they were false! They look so pretty and I love the little white stones. I was tempted to buy some succulents but all the real ones looked a little poorly haha. This is a great alternative!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so realistic aren't they haha? Me too! Awww haha! I really want some mini cactus now, they are soo cute!

      Thanks for reading x

      Delete