Thursday 11 June 2015

The Bikini's...

 

When it comes to Bikini shopping I want lovely colours and patterns that are good quality but for a reasonable price. I don't want to pay too much for a Bikini because on holiday I like to have a couple to take with me meaning that I will only be wearing them a couple of times. I wish I could say that I got myself a Triangl bikini but unfortunately I don't think paying that much is necessary for me as I wont get a lot out of it, which is why my Matalan ones are perfect...

Matalan is somewhere where I don't shop too often but I really love their holiday selection, especially the bikinis. This year they have really impressed me by bringing out a range of styles and colours to cater to anybody's needs.I prefer having the straps because it feels more secure so I'm more comfortable. I adore both of these Bikinis, the one on the left actually really reminds me of a Triangl bikini with the pattern on the top with the two colour scheme and you've got to love monochrome! The other bikini's colour scheme is absolutely gorgeous and it's perfect for summer and will look great with a tan.

Next, the prices, both tops were £8 and the monochrome bottoms were £5 and the other bottoms were £6 (they are also on 3 for 2 at the moment aswell as other holiday essentials) making them so affordable and the prices are similar to this across their whole range where you get different styles and colours/patterns.

Where do you get your holiday essentials from?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. I like the black one...the bandage styled bikinis are really nice.
    www.voguemystash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? Yeah I really love them :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. These are both so pretty! I can't believe how well priced they are too! :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I know its amazing isn't it? :) xx

      Delete