Tuesday 16 June 2015

Summer Lips...



A few posts ago I talked about a lip liner and lip-gloss I have been loving which you can find here. However, specifically talking about the lip-gloss which is a shade from Maybelline New York's Super Stay range, I have now purchased a new shade that is perfect for summer.

"Peach Cocktail" is the perfect shade for summer, a bright pink that works perfectly in subtle make up looks as the statement lip and for evening looks, both of which I will be writing more about in the future. In my other post about this range I discussed how amazing the durability is and its the same for this one in the "Bold Matte" collection, so its great for when you have a long summer day planned or for when you are sipping on cocktails in the sun, therefore not only making it the perfect summer shade but the perfect summer product.

What's your favourite summer lip shade?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Calling it peach seems a bit odd but it's a lovely shade non the less!
    I've never tried this product before so I'll have to look into it!
    I'm loving "Peach Poppy" which is one of the Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Sticks :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same haha, its definitely a pink shade! Yeah, I really recommend them. Oooh I will have to have a look! :)

      Sarah x

      Delete