Monday 8 June 2015

My Three Favourite Online Shops...

 


I love shopping in general but I'm someone who really loves online shopping, there's something about being able to sit in the comfort of your own home and just shop and most of the time I prefer shopping online to going out shopping. But, there are definitely pros and cons to shopping this way and I don't want to jinx it but I have never experienced any problems with it for example I have never had a delivery not arrive or the wrong thing has come etc. Oh god I really hope I haven't jinxed it because I have big order on the way haha! I find it so easy to do and some of the offers you can get are great!

Even though I do love shopping on the Topshop,Debenhams, H&M, The Body Shop etc websites, this post is about shops that are only online...

1.) ASOS

I love ASOS because it has everything that is on trend, whether that's for when you're on a budget or for when you want to splash out. This is because ASOS sells over 850 modern, cool brands aswell as it having its own range and it includes independent boutiques meaning that ASOS can cater to your every fashion need! Aswell as this it has free standard delivery in the UK when you spend over £20 (super easy to do haha), free returns and for us students you can get 10% off! 

2.)MISSGUIDED


For me, Missguided is my perfect online shop for evening looks where you want to get dressed up, I have bought all my LBD's from Missguided aswell as gorgeous playsuits for the summer. Great quality, on trend clothes with the choice of offers that are available, what more do you want?
 

3.) BOOHOO


This is my go to website when I need a basic item for an amazing price. It's hard to judge because I love all these online shops for different reasons but overall Boohoo is my favourite. It has everything you need that is so easy to find for great prices! For instance last weekend I wanted a casual t shirt dress for a night out (featured in my OOTN post) aswell as one I can wear for everyday outfits throughout summer. So,my first place to look was Boohoo and I found my perfect one straight away among other options in different styles and colours that were all so cheap but great quality. I also love that everyday Boohoo has an offer on, I can't count the amount of times I have used their free delivery promotion codes or £1.99 next day delivery offer, its brilliant. Also, the more you shop, the more vouchers you receive, I regularly get sent 10% or 20% off codes meaning I save loads on prices that were originally great and you can return for free. With Boohoo I have no complaints!

Are you an online shopping lover or hater?
What are your favourite online shops? Any recommendations?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love asos, I'll have to check out the others!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the range of prices they have on offer so it caters to whatever you want! Yeah I really recommend them, I love them! x

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to boohoo. I'm currently revamping my closet and I'm in need of basics and have considered Boohoo. Are the basics good quality?

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest at times its hit and miss, most of the time they are great quality but it really depends on what you are getting and how much it is because if its really cheap don't expect great quality. But, most of the time the quality is great. I recommend you get what you like and if you don't think its suitable for you, its super easy to return and its free :)

      Hope that helps, if you want you can send me links to what you are thinking of getting and I can let you know what I think because I have a lot of the basics haha!

      Sarah x

      Delete