Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Perfect Lip Combination...



Recently I have been loving the look of light brown/caramel shades of lip products which is why this lip gloss and lip liner match is perfect...

I'm talking about the Barry M Lip Liner in "Russet" and the Maybelline Superstay 24hr DualEnded Lip Color in "Crème Caramel" and what surprises me the most about these products is how long they both last for high street brands. Usually I only see this quality with the more expensive brands but I actually do believe that these can last 24 hours, even though the lip liner doesn't state it, after my experience of only wearing this look for about 12 hours at the most, none of the product has smudged or moved even after eating and drinking meaning it always looks exactly what it looks like as soon as you apply. This is thanks to the ultra - conditioning balm end of the Superstay that seals in the softness and makes the quality last longer which is an added feature to the product that makes it even more perfect and such a bargain product.The colours of both products are gorgeous and go together perfectly overall creating a well defined, beautiful coloured lip.
Above - Barry M Liner In Russet
Below - Maybelline Superstay 24hr DualEnded Lip Color in Crème Caramel
 
So how does it look on? Well, my plan was to take the photos on my blogging camera but because the battery died and I did the photos last minute, I had to use my IPhone, which turned into a selfie session haha but hopefully they are still good enough quality to see what the look is like on...

 

What is your favourite lip product?
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment