Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Everyday Make Up...


I have different make up looks for different occasions/scenarios in my life therefore I use a wide range of products. I have a make up look for when I'm going out on an evening, for when I'm at work, when I'm having a lazy day and only want to wear a little bit of make up and a look that I use day to day, my everyday look that I use for when I'm at uni or going out shopping with friends etc. Todays post is going to go through my step by step routine of my "Everyday" make up look...

PRIMER


A new product to my collection is the "Max Factor Face Finity Primer" and I really love it so far. Its lightweight formula makes it dry quickly so is especially great when you want to do your make up in a hurry. I'm also noticing great results with this as I'm noticing that my make up lasts even longer since using this.
FOUNDATION


For my foundation I really love using Macs "Pro Longwear Foundation", I have a review for this coming next week so keep a look out. The coverage and durability is amazing! Also, aswell as loving this for evening looks I have been wearing Dior's "Star" alot more for during the day. Because its so lightweight it makes it a perfect foundation for warmer days where you don't want to have a thick, high coverage foundation.

CONCEALER


I also use the concealer of the Mac prolongwear range, although it looks so small a little goes a long way. I think its the perfect concealer and I don't have an negatives for the actual product itself, it covers under eye circles perfectly. But,because I don't want to use too much of it everyday as its on the pricier side, my Collection concealer is the perfect addition to this step. Collections "Lasting Perfection Concealer" is my all time favourite high street product, it covers all imperfections beautifully and the price is amazing.

POWDER


A couple of posts ago I reviewed my Urban Decay powder and I love using this for my everyday make up as I know it will make my make up last all day.

BRONZER

 

I love using my Bourjois bronzer as its suits my skin tone perfectly. It adds a touch of colour to my skin without looking caked on and making me look orange, overall resulting in a perfect bronzed glow.

CONTOUR


Because I'm fairly new to contouring I'm really loving my kit from Sleek Make Up. Its easy steps make it the perfect product for those who want to master contouring in an easy, simple way so I totally recommend this product for contouring newcomers who want to spend little on a contour kit to practice!

EYEBROWS:

Out of my whole make up collection Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is definitely one of my favourites, I use it in every make up look because its such a necessity that I think everyone should have. Review coming soon! I also can't live without my little trusty brow styling gel by Rimmel London. "Brow This Way" is the perfect eyebrow product to help structure your eyebrow shape and make the product you apply on your eyebrows last.

EYESHADOW 




Like foundation, eyeshadow is an area where I have a lot of products for and even for just my everyday make up look it's an area where I alternate which products I use day to day. My two palletes that I use are the L'Oreal Paris "La Palette Nude" and "The Nudes" by Maybelline. I love them both but recently I have been loving the "The Nudes" palette because its the newest to the collection and I love experimenting with all the colours. Nude eyeshadow shades are definitely my thing because I love a statement lip in an everyday look so I always stick to nude shades when it comes to my eyes so these are perfect.

EYES


As for the rest of the make up for the eyes I love using Rimmel London's "Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil" for the water line and Avon's "Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner" to use along the upper lash line to help create and define shape. For mascara, I know I'm such a late comer but I LOVE Maybelline "The Falsies" waterproof mascara, I think it has to be the best mascara I have ever used, it's seriously worth the hype.

LIPS



Finally is my lips, which is definitely one of my favourites areas to apply make up to. Its rare but sometimes I don't wear any lip product but recently I have been loving three different lip looks and these alternate day to day in my everyday look, depending on my mood, what my outfit colour is like, the weather etc. First up is my all time favourite lipstick, Velvet Teddy by MAC which I ADORE!!! I have also been loving a lip combination I talked about in a previous post here which is Maybelline "Super Stay" in Crème Caramel and Barry M's lip liner in Russet. Also, is another product I have talked about in my last post is the Maybelline "Super Stay" in Peach Cocktail and I love using this with the Rimmel London "Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner" in the shade EastEnd Snob.

So there is my everyday look in a detailed step by step guide! I really loved writing this post as I have been planning on doing it for while so I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Do you own any of these products?

Also, I have changed my blogging schedule back to Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think with blogging everyday I put way too much pressure on myself as its way harder than I thought. I ended up rushing posts and not putting as much time and effort in as I wanted because I had this demanding schedule and it got the point where I wasn't enjoying my hobby as much which is definitely what I don't want. So its back to Tuesdays and Thursdays but of course I will be uploading on random days during the weeks also if I have a OOTD/MOTD, or a post about if I have been somewhere or done something fun or something to share with you etc! Follow my blogs instagram for updates!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I just got the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade last week, really liking it so far! Love the packaging on the Urban Decay powder, looks so swish!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, such a great product! Its lovely especially the little bag it comes with, so pretty! x

      Delete