Monday 15 June 2015

MY VIEW - Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder...



Urban Decay is a brand that I have heard so much about but I had never owned any of the products, until I treat myself to the "Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder"  and overall I'm so impressed.
Firstly, let me address the packaging, how pretty is this? Not only the packaging is so shiny and is a lovely shade of gold, the fact it comes with a compact mirror and sponge applicator aswell as a gorgeous patterned bag to keep it in is so cute and is especially perfect to use when travelling.
Now onto the actual product that I decided to get when I ran out of my Rimmel London powder which I have stuck to for years now. However, I decided to try something high end to see the difference and you can tell there is a huge difference in what finish it creates to my make up look and how it affects the durability of my foundation, concealer etc.  The finish on the face is just gorgeous and makes your make up look so flawless. I love that it's so invisible on the skin so doesn't look like an added layer of make up so doesn't run the risk of my make up looking very full on,which some powders do. It's very light and it's like it airbrushes any flaws on your face making your make up look so flawless.My favourite thing about this product is its durbaility and the affect is has on your make up durability also, usually powder is a necessity in my handbag as I usually have to top it up every so often, however, with this powder it can last at least eight hours with ease still maintaining the flawless look achieved straight after application.
The only downside I would say about this product is the price. But, with a high end product you do expect quite a high price and this is £23 which is a big difference to what I have paid for powders in the past. But, with this you get what you pay for and the results are flawless so I do say that its worth paying this price so I do recommend it.

Therefore, I'm giving the Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder a 5 star!

What do you think about this product? Do you recommend any Urban Decay Products?
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment