Friday 12 June 2015

Summer Has Arrived - OOTD...


Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Trainers - Adidas
Watch - River Island
Sunglasses - River Island
Summer has arrived... well, for now! This week the weather has been lovely where I live, there's been so much sun, I love it,it feels like summer is finally here! This made me realise that although I'm holiday clothes ready for Tenerife and the hopefully 30 degree plus heat, I'm not prepared for Uks "summer" where this week it has been about 20 degrees Celsius and where wearing playsuits and short dresses isn't necessary! This resulted in me having a big topshop spend this week (haul up soon), but here are two pieces (top and shorts) that were part of todays OOTD.

I adore stripes in any season but the detailing on the bottom and around the sleeves is gorgeous and makes it so summery, its so comfy to wear and super easy to style. When you think of denim in summer you want it to be light which is why these "Girlfriend" shorts are great, not only do I love the colour but the style of them is perfect, they aren't too short and are the perfect length and are also so easy to style. To keep the outfit looking casual and simple, I opted for my Adidas trainers which I love and my River Island watch as a statement piece and my new rounded sunglasses.

As for make up, I kept it extremely simple today by wearing a bit of concealer and a pink lip.

Has summer arrived where you live? What are your favourite outfits to wear?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

5 comments:

  1. The weather was so nice over the past few days but it's gone awful again! I'm never going to get to wear my summer clothes haha. I love the daisy detailing on the top, such a lovely outfit!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exact same where I live, I think I spoke too soon haha! Aw thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the little daisies on your top :) xx

    ReplyDelete