Thursday 4 June 2015

OOTN...



On Saturday night I went out for what was suppose to be a "few cocktails" which actually turned out going to a few bars and nightclubs haha, does that ever happen you to? Which is what I love about this outfit and how its not too smart and not too casual that it can be worn for any occasion.

Again, I didn't take an outfit photo on the actual night because there's always a rush when I get ready so there was no time for photos. However, I recreated my look and took some photos for you to the outfit on...


T-Shirt Dress - Boohoo
Sleeveless Duster - Quiz
Bag - Boohoo
Heels - Primark
Bracelet - Warren James
Earrings - Primark
I have never actually shopped at Quiz before and I was so happy with my last minute purchase. My original outfit idea was to wear my white duster (will feature in a blog post next week).However, drinks and white do not go very well with a clumsy person like me so I decided I needed a black one and Quiz was the only shop that had something suitable so I'm so impressed.

I really love this look, especially the dress as it's so easy to dress up or down and I'm sure you will see it in future posts this summer!



What is your favourite outfit to wear on a night out?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and those shoes are gorgeous! I hope you had a nice time!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete